Eintracht Braunschweigcan clinch the title with:
- a win vs Stuttgart II OR
- a draw and Hansa Rostock draw vs Wehen Wiesbaden
- a loss and a Hansa Rostock loss
Hansa Rostock have already secured promotion.
The play-off place cannot be clinched this week. Teams still in contention:
- Rot-Weiβ Erfurt (3rd, 58 pts, +19) who host Jahn Regensburg (11th)
- Dynamo Dresden (4th, 58 pts, +15) who play at Babelsberg (12th)
- Wehen Wiesbaden (5th, 58 pts, +14) who play at Hansa Rostock (2nd)
- Kickers Offenbach (6th, 57 pts, +11) who host Carl Zeiss Jena (15th)
With Bayern Munich IIs already down, Werder Bremen II can join them with:
- a loss vs Sandhausen and a Wacker Burghausen win (vs Heidenheim) and a winning result in the VfR Aalen vs Rot-Weiβ Ahlen game.
- a draw and a Wacker Burghausen win and an Aalen win
From the Regionals
In the Regionalliga West, Preußen Münster can clinch promotion to the third tier with:
- a win at Elversberg and a Borussia M’gladbach II loss (vs Wuppertaler) and an Eintracht Trier draw/loss (at Homburg)